Joining CSF is simple. The only prerequisite is an indomitable Will within you to improve your communication and or leadership skills.
- Attend the club meeting as a guest.
- Collect the membership form from VP-Membership at the end of the meeting.
- The form can be also downloaded from the Toastmasters International Website
- Please fill up the form and submit (duly signed) it to VP-Membership.
- Pay the membership fees as intimated by the VP-Membership.
For new members, we collect a fee of Rs 7300/- out of which $65 will be paid to Toastmasters International. Membership is for a 6 month period and a renewal fee of Rs 4500/- need to be paid every 6 months.
Should I be a member to attend a meeting?
No, You can visit us as a guest.
As a guest, do I need to pay?
There is a guest fee of Rs 100.
Do I need to register before attending the meeting?
No, You don’t need to register before attending our meeting.
I’m a college student, Can I attend your meeting?
Yes, You are most welcome to attend our meeting, In fact, many of our members are students who are pursuing their degrees in various fields.
How Toastmasters benefits?
Toastmasters helps you to become more confident when you are doing a presentation, attending campus interviews. It will help you to stand out from others in terms of communication as well as in Leadership. In fact, many of the top MNCs like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, HCL, L&T, Ford, Amazon have their own Toastmasters club.
- You will be assigned a Mentor, usually a senior member of the club.
- You will receive two manuals from Toastmasters International named Competent Communicator and Competent Leadership Manuals.
- You will receive a magazine “Toastmaster” from Toastmasters InternationalI am not sure, I may get relocated soon, what happens to my membership?
- The beauty of Toastmasters movement is, once you are a member of a toastmaster club, you can attend any other Toastmasters club meeting. Toastmasters clubs are present across 100+ countries. You can transfer your membership to any other club.